ATX Community

extra bank charge

Donny

do you think we really will get our $4 out of the $10 they charged, I was told they would send this summer. this is one check I will expect it when I get it.

I have not gotten any extra, I get my fees, plus e-file fee, I was told by atx at the first of the season that the exta $10 tranmission fee (our share being $4) would be sent latter., If any one else has gotten their share of this fee now I would like to know. thanks

That is really weird. I have done about 6-7 bank products and each time, my fee that is deposited in my account is $4 more than my invoice to the client.

I don't know why it would be different with you. I am using SBBT. What bank are you with. It should not make a difference.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Donny - Are you talking about the "after season" incentive fee you could qualify for for doing RAL's and RAC's? Or is this something else I don't know about? I was getting the "during season" incentive fee for every RAL and RAC when I processed them. It was deposited with my fees. I use HSBC.

Donny - Are you talking about the "after season" incentive fee you could qualify for for doing RAL's and RAC's? Or is this something else I don't know about? I was getting the "during season" incentive fee for every RAL and RAC when I processed them. It was deposited with my fees. I use HSBC.

I use River City, but ATX told me this $4 was different from the incentive fees from the bank, this is suppose to be two seperate checks we get after the season. I'm calling support tom. just to make sure. if some are getting their $4 for each then I want to know where my money is, lost in cyberspace I guess, I had trouble getting several checks for my clients this year with the way we now have to go through ATX, I never had this happen when I used seperate RCB software, I got so tired of hearing each one blame the other when I had a check hung up.

I use River City, but ATX told me this $4 was different from the incentive fees from the bank, this is suppose to be two seperate checks we get after the season. I'm calling support tom. just to make sure. if some are getting their $4 for each then I want to know where my money is, lost in cyberspace I guess, I had trouble getting several checks for my clients this year with the way we now have to go through ATX, I never had this happen when I used seperate RCB software, I got so tired of hearing each one blame the other when I had a check hung up.

Just talked to sales at atx, the incentive from the $10 will be sent out afer tax season and we get $6 of the 10. you had to fill in a special form and make a request if you want the money sent each month. I did not do this therefore i will get the check latter.

Donny,

I never filled out any special paperwork.

I was mad as hell early in the season about this add on, and I still am. It is the number one reason that I am dumping ATX. They never have been straight about this charge, it was not discussed anywhere on their website nor disclosed when we signed up for bank products. I would call and ask for the paperwork to get your money now. Get a manager and ask them to make the paperwork available now so you can get your money now.

I "heard" a rumor that the $4 was going to be in the form of a credit for next year's software. I thought that was just a rumor, especially when I started getting the $4 in my bank account and just forgot about it. Now I am not so sure. ATX/CCH has not been forthright on any of this.

I don't do many bank products, but I have them just to say that I offer every service and more that my clients can get at any national chain. ATX is stealing a fee from my clients, and they shoved it in at the last minute with no documentation. I will never forgive nor forget what they did. I will never trust them again.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Donny,

I never filled out any special paperwork.

I was mad as hell early in the season about this add on, and I still am. It is the number one reason that I am dumping ATX. They never have been straight about this charge, it was not discussed anywhere on their website nor disclosed when we signed up for bank products. I would call and ask for the paperwork to get your money now. Get a manager and ask them to make the paperwork available now so you can get your money now.

I "heard" a rumor that the $4 was going to be in the form of a credit for next year's software. I thought that was just a rumor, especially when I started getting the $4 in my bank account and just forgot about it. Now I am not so sure. ATX/CCH has not been forthright on any of this.

I don't do many bank products, but I have them just to say that I offer every service and more that my clients can get at any national chain. ATX is stealing a fee from my clients, and they shoved it in at the last minute with no documentation. I will never forgive nor forget what they did. I will never trust them again.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I was thinking that was the up front incentive. Prep fee + Doc fee + up frnt incentive = deposit. I think those $4.00 should be on a diff check or deposit.

Eli