ATX Community

Political? Maybe

Redneck

Today is June 6, 2007, the 63rd anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Europe during WW II. I have not seen anyone on TV even mention it. How quickly we forget. I have seen too many talking heads extolling the reasons they, or the people they are shilling for, should be elected in an election to be held almost a year and a half from now. None (that I know of) have mentioned this anniversary either. By the time this election arrives I think we will be hoping for a "none of the above" candidate. Oh well, in the end we will probably get what we deserve.

Today is June 6, 2007, the 63rd anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Europe during WW II. I have not seen anyone on TV even mention it. How quickly we forget. I have seen too many talking heads extolling the reasons they, or the people they are shilling for, should be elected in an election to be held almost a year and a half from now. None (that I know of) have mentioned this anniversary either. By the time this election arrives I think we will be hoping for a "none of the above" candidate. Oh well, in the end we will probably get what we deserve.

The best flip-flopper is the one who will win the election.