ATX Community

ATX 2006

helow

Glad I could find this community.

I need your help.

I have been using ATX since 2002 but switched to TAXACT this year. One of my 2005 clients is going though audit and needs my help. I did not do his 2006 and found errors relating to expenses disallowed for vacation home.

Since I am using a different software, I need someone to import the 2005 data into ATX 2006 and send it to me a pdf file. I will change my clients personal information to protect his identity.

Please let me know if you can help me with this and I can send you the 2005 file. I reached out to ATX to see if I can purchase it at a reduced price but they asked me to buy the 2007 and they will send me the 2006 version free. I am not sure if I want to go back to them. I will have to eventually get the the TaxAct 2005 but before I do that I would like to see if ATXCommunity will offer assistance and help me. I know this community is GREAT and HELPFUL

Thanks you

:rolleyes:

Please let me know

Laga Helow.

Call ATX and ask them you want to try their product. They will send you 2006 for free. Use you great great grand father's name. When you call ATX, don't start saying... I was your loyal client for 4 years but last year I switched to another software...

It is like when an ex-client calls me, and says, I lost my previous year tax return which you prepared but last year I changed tax preparer and I have a house closing tomorrow and I need a copy of my previous year tax". Trust me, I will tell him, you will have to pay for the copies and call us next week to see if they are ready.