ATX Community

Silly 706 question

taxdan

Can someone please remind me the best schedule to list IRAs and 401(k)s (mutual funds, stocks, bonds) on a 706? I'm a newbie with the estate tax returns.

Thanks!

Dan

this here computer has more moving parts than a pencil. It is therefor smarter that me. Sorry about my "stuttered" response.

Stocks & bonds are listed on Schedule "B" and (strangely) titled: Schedule B Stocks & Bonds.

Please call up the form, read the schedule headings & the pertinent instructions thereto. Then ask all the questions you want! Lots of good people want to help.

Z

this here computer has more moving parts than a pencil. It is therefor smarter that me. Sorry about my "stuttered" response.

Stocks & bonds are listed on Schedule "B" and (strangely) titled: Schedule B Stocks & Bonds.

Please call up the form, read the schedule headings & the pertinent instructions thereto. Then ask all the questions you want! Lots of good people want to help.

Z

I have read the form Zeke, but thanks for the invaluable advice.

Actually, I was told that retirement money was supposed to be listed on a different schedule, like I or F instead of B. Since I would like to make sure, I thought I would ask you good people.

Thanks for any input.