ATX Community

Please pass around this new warning!

kcjenkins

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand:

This virus has been dubbed by experts in the field the "Worm Overload Recreational Killer (WORK)" virus. It is highly contagious and spreading rampantly. Be on your guard!

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means, do not touch it! The consequences are severe, this virus can wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest retail outlet for either of the two known antidotes:

Work-Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) or

Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).

Take either or both antidotes repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Warning: Severe cases can only be cleared out with Liquid Intensely Quenching Ultimate Obliteration Remedy (LIQUOR), which has multiple side effects.

Your best remedy, as always, is avoidance. Approach possible WORK infestations with great care.

Thanks for the heads up KC.

I think I was about to be affected by this virus, so your warning was just in the nick of time.

But just the same, I think I'll apply the antidotes as a preventative - one can't be too careful, you know.

>>Take either or both antidotes repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.<<

It's actually kind of like chicken pox. I was exposed to it as a child, and it immunized me for the rest of my life!

unlike the lifetime chicken pox antibody, this WORK virus only responds to a remedy that is water soluble. it must be administered every time the virus appears.