ATX Community

ATX Called!!!

zeke

and asked if I would spare a few minutes for a survey. A very pleasant lady asked a few stock questions regarding my satisfaction with login to My ATX. I explained that my bank does not have a login that is as onerous, that many in this community were disgusted with the login procedure and that she was asking questions that should have been posed a year ago. We were both polite & done in five minutes.

Just thought I would share. Maybe now they will start answering the questions asked last August??

:dunno:

Zeke

I don't know... Reminds me of going to Walmart... Every time you are at the terminal, it asks you something like "Was the store clean today?" "Did the cashier greet you today?" "Was the cashier courtious today?" Really, what good is that survey? If the person is having a bad day, I can see them answering no, but if you are staring someone in the face are you really going to answer no to the courteous part, especially when you are usually answering it before they have had a chance to NOT be courteous?

Just once I would like it to ask me "Are you having a pleasant day?" and if you answer no, have it say something cheerful and uplifting.

Mel:

Reminds me of the story about a US president (Roosevelt, I think) who was so bored standing in a reception line repeating the same old geetings that he decided to have a little fun by making nonsensical statements & watching for the reaction. After several people passed by without even noticing his comments, he said to the British ambassador "I shot my mother in law today" as the ambassador passed by shaking hands. In typical British fashion, the ambassador paused, reached back to grasp both of Roosevelt's hands in his, replied "And I'm sure she deserved it Mr President", and moved on.

Mel:

Reminds me of the story about a US president (Roosevelt, I think) who was so bored standing in a reception line repeating the same old geetings that he decided to have a little fun by making nonsensical statements & watching for the reaction. After several people passed by without even noticing his comments, he said to the British ambassador "I shot my mother in law today" as the ambassador passed by shaking hands. In typical British fashion, the ambassador paused, reached back to grasp both of Roosevelt's hands in his, replied "And I'm sure she deserved it Mr President", and moved on.

Some years ago when I worked for an airline, a stewardess once told me people don't pay any attention to what you say as they are deplaning. She therefore proceeded to show me. To each passenger that deplaned she said, "Watch your step and don't fall on your a__". To which each deplaning passenger responded, "Thank You." They truly do not listen! :rolleyes: