ATX Community

TRX

TRX

I just wanted to thank each and every member of this site for the post you guys have made about TRX. The good ones and the Bad ones, we do not want any of our users to hold back on request and items to make our software better. We also like to know when we are doing something right too.

I would like to explain the difference from TRX-Pro and TRX-Pro TW. The difference is basically TRX-Pro does not e-file businesses and TRX-Pro TW does. TRX-Pro TW can be in Spanish or English and will print in Spanish or English. It also has all the Puerto Rico forms. TRX-Pro TW offers several add-ons as well. So if you do not e-file businesses or prepare taxes in Puerto Rico, TRX-Pro is perfect.

I want to invite you to look at both our websites: www.trxalliance.com and www.TRXPROTW.com.

Our toll free number is 866.829.9777 for TRX-Pro and 866.703.1040 for TRX-Pro TW.

We will be at the following IRS forum shows in Orlando, Las Vegas, New York, San Diego please come by and visit with me.

Our annual training class in Murfreesboro, TN is November the 7th at the Double Tree Hotel.

We offer the following support Toll Free:

Technical with the Software.

Tax support with any questions you may have on preparing a tax return.

CPA's on staff for your needs

EA's on staff for your needs

We also use The Tax Book, Quick Finder and CCH US tax master guide online.

You will receive FREE our W2 and 1099 software with your purchase.

My personal e-mail is [email protected] for any questions you may have for me.

Doug Hughes

President / CEO

TRX / Tax Refund Xpress, LLC.

I just wanted to thank each and every member of this site for the post you guys have made about TRX. The good ones and the Bad ones, we do not want any of our users to hold back on request and items to make our software better. We also like to know when we are doing something right too.

I would like to explain the difference from TRX-Pro and TRX-Pro TW. The difference is basically TRX-Pro does not e-file businesses and TRX-Pro TW does. TRX-Pro TW can be in Spanish or English and will print in Spanish or English. It also has all the Puerto Rico forms. TRX-Pro TW offers several add-ons as well. So if you do not e-file businesses or prepare taxes in Puerto Rico, TRX-Pro is perfect.

I want to invite you to look at both our websites: www.trxalliance.com and www.TRXPROTW.com.

Our toll free number is 866.829.9777 for TRX-Pro and 866.703.1040 for TRX-Pro TW.

We will be at the following IRS forum shows in Orlando, Las Vegas, New York, San Diego please come by and visit with me.

Our annual training class in Murfreesboro, TN is November the 7th at the Double Tree Hotel.

We offer the following support Toll Free:

Technical with the Software.

I look forward to meeting you in Orlando.

Tax support with any questions you may have on preparing a tax return.

CPA's on staff for your needs

EA's on staff for your needs

We also use The Tax Book, Quick Finder and CCH US tax master guide online.

You will receive FREE our W2 and 1099 software with your purchase.

My personal e-mail is [email protected] for any questions you may have for me.

Doug Hughes

President / CEO

TRX / Tax Refund Xpress, LLC.