ATX Community

system requirements

Roberts

It has come to my attention that TRX Pro is a 16 bit program. If you are running a new computer that has a 64 bit version of Vista, TRX Pro will NOT work. Very few people probably actually have the 64 bit version of Vista but it's possible. I wish TRX would have disclosed this information to me earlier in their technology requirements.

Oh, this isn't a bash of TRX software. I'm guessing there are several other tax programs not compatible.

It has come to my attention that TRX Pro is a 16 bit program. If you are running a new computer that has a 64 bit version of Vista, TRX Pro will NOT work. Very few people probably actually have the 64 bit version of Vista but it's possible. I wish TRX would have disclosed this information to me earlier in their technology requirements.

Oh, this isn't a bash of TRX software. I'm guessing there are several other tax programs not compatible.

Robert,

I am sorry you were not told this. We really never get this question asked, because just as you stated very few people have a 64 bit Vista computer. If you will call 866-829-9777 on Monday and talk to Kenny. We have our Tax Wise developed product TRX-PRO TW and you can check with him to find out if it is compatible or not. Tell Kenny that Doug told you to call for him his extension is 130 so when the is answered just hit 130 and it will go directly to his desk. He is available central time from 8:30am till 5:30pm.

Again thanks for your business.

Doug Hughes