ATX Community

Printing letters...

Eli

software to not print out the Tax Mailing Slip & Options for Client and Voucher Letters in every return. I've tried everything on the preferences box and on the letters tab in the return manager. It's no big deal I guess, but it does waste paper & toner.

Thanks!!

Eli

software to not print out the Tax Mailing Slip & Options for Client and Voucher Letters in every return. I've tried everything on the preferences box and on the letters tab in the return manager. It's no big deal I guess, but it does waste paper & toner.

Thanks!!

Eli

Funny but I have the opposite problem. I want to be able to add a mailing slip to each return automatically when started, but there exisist no such option. I have to go to ADD FORMS and them type "client" in the search box to find the Client Mailing Slip, and Add it. I do this for each return.

I put this on top of each return and then place the return in a large envelope with address windows. The envelope says "Important Tax Documents Enclosed". I saved some money doing this and it looks very professional.

Funny but I have the opposite problem. I want to be able to add a mailing slip to each return automatically when started, but there exisist no such option. I have to go to ADD FORMS and them type "client" in the search box to find the Client Mailing Slip, and Add it. I do this for each return.

I put this on top of each return and then place the return in a large envelope with address windows. The envelope says "Important Tax Documents Enclosed". I saved some money doing this and it looks very professional.

With the return open, go to the letter and click on Options. 2. Check to print: gives you the options. Also, when you select Print at the top and the print menu comes up, click on the + sign by the Client Ltr and see which boxes are checked. Choose only those you want. It works for me.

With the return open, go to the letter and click on Options. 2. Check to print: gives you the options. Also, when you select Print at the top and the print menu comes up, click on the + sign by the Client Ltr and see which boxes are checked. Choose only those you want. It works for me.

Thanks, Margaret! I only have letters checked on options. I had never paid attention to the + on the print menu though. Thanks so much!!

Eli