ATX Community

Federal Tax Return Mailing Slip

lydia33

Can anyone help me with the problem that the federal tax ( and probably the state) Mailing Slip does not line up with my envelopes. I have the same ones from last year and the format on the new slip prints the name way to high. Can I make a custom form and roll over last year's some way? Help you computer geniuses.

Can anyone help me with the problem that the federal tax ( and probably the state) Mailing Slip does not line up with my envelopes. I have the same ones from last year and the format on the new slip prints the name way to high. Can I make a custom form and roll over last year's some way? Help you computer geniuses.

In The ATX program..under "Option" , "Preferences", "Print", there is a check box to print return address on the left or centered...see if that helps

It's easy to customize the master form, but first I would try deleting the master form "Client Letters" and then downloading it again. That might clear up the problem, as my mailing slip printed correctly. It is true, if you use the option of the return address 'on the left side' it will print it high. But if you change to the 'centered' it will print it the same as it was last year. In the past 'centered' was the default, I don't know why 'left' is now the default. But it's easy to change that in the Preferences.