ATX Community

Receive Acks screen too large

Margaret CPA in OH

Somehow I clicked on something yesterday that enlarged the used to be smallish box that comes up when one clicks on Receive Acks. That box now fills the entire screen. I could live with it but would prefer to have the smaller screen. I can't find how to reset. Anyone know? I need to watch better where my fingers go!

Have you tried closing the program then reopening it? Sometimes that is all it takes to reset things. Other things you could do if it's still large, is while it's open, hold down the control key and hit the minus key at the same time. That will make whatever screen you are looking at in the program smaller, just as hitting the control and plus keys will make it larger.

Thanks, KC, but neither of those worked. I can't find anything in the KB either but am probably using the wrong terminology. You know, calendar or schedule instead of cycle. I guess I can live with it because I don't want to take up precious email time or CS phone time for such a trivial issue, especially one I brought on myself though I have no idea how.