ATX Community

Helpful Worksheets

redux

Thanks redux. I am looking for a thorough S corp at-risk carryover spreadsheet, if anyone has. Something for accurately tracking basis under all the odd scenarios. I am using a homemade one, but it is much less than thorough. Don't really trust the tax programs to do these right.

Thanks redux. I am looking for a thorough S corp at-risk carryover spreadsheet, if anyone has. Something for accurately tracking basis under all the odd scenarios. I am using a homemade one, but it is much less than thorough. Don't really trust the tax programs to do these right.

Check the TaxProExchange a Yahoo Group. Once you join, you can access the files to see if there is anything there that would be useful for you.

I downloaded and looked at several... was a little disappointed as the ones I look at did not have a single formula to calculate anything. Not even totals for the columns. :(

Perhaps you can modify the ones you downloaded to do what ever you need them to do...OR make your own so the worksheets will do exactly what you need!

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded and looked at several... was a little disappointed as the ones I look at did not have a single formula to calculate anything. Not even totals for the columns. :(

Jack, go to the TaxProExchange group site, and get the files there, and they will have the calculations, etc. If you are not a member, you can become one in seconds, and you will be very welcome.

KC