ATX Community

Intuit acquires Paycycle.com

ed_accountant

FYI.... I am sad to see paycycle acquired by the giant intuit...

From Intuit:

"Dear Valued Intuit Payroll Customer,

We are excited to inform you that on June 2, 2009, Intuit announced that it signed a definitive agreement to acquire PayCycle, Inc., a leader in on-demand payroll for small businesses and for the accounting professionals who serve them. This transaction is expected to close during the third quarter of calendar year 2009 and is subject to regulatory review and other customary closing conditions.

Intuit is proud to serve over 1 million customers with our payroll offerings. By combining PayCycle's advanced functionality with Intuit's small business experience and focus on ease, we will be able to better address your needs and allow you to focus on your business goals.

Business as usual

Intuit QuickBooks Payroll will continue to offer uninterrupted payroll service and support to you. You can continue using your QuickBooks software to simplify all of your finance and accounting needs, and continue to manage all of your payroll tasks from right within your QuickBooks software.

We will continue working hard to earn your business, and I want to personally thank you for your loyalty and support."

Great, and I just started using Paycycle for a couple of new clients! It seemed like a really good deal, but you are probably right. They will try to kill it off and move everyone to their rip off high priced Quickbooks products.