ATX Community

Lacerte's E-Sort program

Maribeth

I just attended the annual QB update and sat through part of their Lacerte presentation. Intuit has a program that allows you to scan the client's tax documents, upload the info to the Big Intuit Computer in the Sky, and they organize the documents for you. In about 30 minutes or so, you get an pdf file that has the documents in tax-form order, which is organized and indexed.

I know that I am not explaining this very well but it is NOT a document management program, it is rather a scanned tax documents tool and it really, really looked great. They call it the Intuit Document eSort.

Has anyone seen any product that might be comparable to this and if so, how did it work for you? This would be a great addition for ATX to have.

Maribeth

Gruntworxs has the same type program, with the double advantage that it's not Intuit, and it's not tied to any specific tax program. Check it out, they have a free trial offer.

http://www.copanion.com/getstarted/index.p...CFVhJ2godtSfzMA

Read their white papers, at least, before making any decision. They cover lots of things you should consider.

Gruntworxs has the same type program, with the double advantage that it's not Intuit, and it's not tied to any specific tax program. Check it out, they have a free trial offer.

http://www.copanion.com/getstarted/index.p...CFVhJ2godtSfzMA

Read their white papers, at least, before making any decision. They cover lots of things you should consider.

KC, as always, you are the fountain of knowledge. Thank you, thank you.

Maribeth