ATX Community

IntelliConnect

Dan

Question: When you open up a return in the ATX program you have a menu button that says IntelliConnect. My question is when you click on that button do you have the same information on the left side as you do when you go directly to the intelliConnect web site. In my ATX program I only have:

ATX Home

Company Information

Product Catalog

Contact Us

Email Customer Service

Tax Update Newsletter

In the Web site I have a lot more information:

ATX Blog, CS Emails, Manage My Account, Contact Info, Electronic filing, Online Pay, Shipments, My Products, Order History, Billing detail, Reports, Prior Year Unlock Codes, Enrollment center, Bank Products, FeeCollect, Audit Shield, Support, E-file status, Suggestion Box, Find a form, Knowledgebase, Suggested printers, Shipping schedule amd then the ones listed earlier under the ATX opened return.

What do you have?

I guess I don't follow what you are asking. When I click on the intelliConnect button, a new browser window opens directly to intelliConnect. On my computer, the new window covers the ATX screen. I can reduce it and toggle back and forth.

There are more menu items listed on left side when I go directly to the intelliConnect web site without going through the ATX program itself. I listed them in my previous post. You see a short list of menu items when I go through the ATX program. When I go to intelliConnect without going through the ATX program, there is more menu items listed as I show in my previous post. I was wondering if everyone has this same situation?

Question: When you open up a return in the ATX program you have a menu button that says IntelliConnect. My question is when you click on that button do you have the same information on the left side as you do when you go directly to the intelliConnect web site. In my ATX program I only have:

ATX Home

Company Information

Product Catalog

Contact Us

Email Customer Service

Tax Update Newsletter

In the Web site I have a lot more information:

ATX Blog, CS Emails, Manage My Account, Contact Info, Electronic filing, Online Pay, Shipments, My Products, Order History, Billing detail, Reports, Prior Year Unlock Codes, Enrollment center, Bank Products, FeeCollect, Audit Shield, Support, E-file status, Suggestion Box, Find a form, Knowledgebase, Suggested printers, Shipping schedule amd then the ones listed earlier under the ATX opened return.

What do you have?

The items you are listing are on the MyATX site. IntelliConnect is at that site also.