ATX Community

CCH Master Tax Guide

taxtrio

Received my Master Tax Guide from ATX/CCH today.... one of many packages I expect to get with my ATX this year.... It's a paperback version, but that's O.K. with me.

I order my ATX in April thru TRX, and I bought the upgraded version... TTO. I usually get the Max; but at 699.00 thru TRX I thought I would splurge.

I'm still waiting to get my copy of Document Manager, and Trial Balance Software for 2009... I know I won't be able to get a deal like this next year.

It depends how I like the extra software and research materials as to whether I'll "splurge" again next year...

Taxtrio

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar experience, still unresolved. I usually use the MAX product but thought the opportunity was right to "test" the TTO product in the trenches without having to pay the full price. First, I received the MAX disk and codes for the unlimited MAX only. When I called the re-brander they interceded with ATX and I received the correct codes for TTO; however, I still haven't gotten the software. I was led to believe that the TTO product was on the disk I received and that Trial Balance was included on that disk, too. The Document Manager is supposed to be on a separate disk and they told me that they would send it. Nothing yet.

Yesterday, I received the 1040 Quick Answers and the Kleinrock Business Quick Answers. No Master Tax Guide, no Practical Tax Expert CD. I suspect that the bi-weekly bulletin will start this month. Anyway, I was giving them through the holidays to get this straightened out before I start making phone calls (my cell phone minutes start on the first of the month and I will probably need the full load in anticipation of "on-hold" time).

It's too bad that I am not an isolated incident but at the same time I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Does that make sense to you? Anyway, Happy New Year Everyone!! B)