ATX Community

Fixed Asset Manager - venting (redux)

Maribeth

After my long time of troubles with ATX and attempting to get a demo disk for the FAM, ATX has finally come through.

A very nice young man, Gil Watts, spoke with me last week. He promised me a demo disk. I received that demo disk on Tuesday of this week. I have installed the demo and played around with it and I truly love it. I bought it yesterday and received my activation code today.

For my office, FAM is what we have needed: the ability to add assets during the year, the ability to handle book/tax differences; and the ability to sort those fixed assets into the categories that we use for financial statement presentation.

What was especially great was that the software linked itself up with the tax software, effortlessley. It just happened. And then I was able to import and export between the two products.

So, my thanks are going to ATX and especially Gil Watts who finally made the whole thing right.

Maribeth

Thanks for sharing the positive response you had along with the satisfaction with the product. We here do tend to gripe about the things that make us unhappy perhaps a bit more than share what pleases us. I may look at the FAM myself after this glowing review. I have been using CMI Fixed Assets for some time. I is virtually free with a nominal annual update fee. But having the ability to sync with MAX is a great feature!