ATX Community

NT joke for those of you from the south

wendybooth

one day this man went deer huntin.

he got himself a good deer. borught it home .

told his wife to fix it 4 supper, she did.

she had it all set on the tabel called evry 1 too the tabel an the kids are like 'what is this?"

the dad says 'try it ull like' the kids sit ther an stare at him an hez like ok ill give u a hint'... its what ur mom calles me sometimes.

then the littel gurl shouts out 'DONT EAT IT ITS A BUTTHOLE!!"

Well I was born and raised in the south suga !! LOL And my husband and son and even 2 daughters deer hunt! You should taste the summer deer sausage we make. If you are into that kind of stuff check out onestopjerkyshop online and order seasonings. He has a wonderful hickory BBQ rub for pork and chicken and it is very reasonable!

Reminds me of the redneck who took his wife deer hunting for the first time. He was getting her all set up in the tree stand when he realized he had left one gun back at the truck. As he's leaving to go back & get the other gun, she asks "What do I do if I see a deer?" He replies that it could be hours before a deer comes along, but if she sees one just go ahead and shoot it. Then he says, "There's lots of hunters out here today and sometimes people get into a fuss over who shot the deer. If anything like that happens, shoot in the air twice and I'll hurry back."

He's halfwayback to his truck when he hears a shot ring out. Then he hears two more shots. Worried that she may be in some sort of argument with another hunter, he runs back to the spot. He finds the game warden standing with his hands high in the air, staring up at the redneck's wife in the tree stand, and she with her gun aimed at the game warden. Then he hears the game warden saying "OK lady, you're right - it's your deer. I'll be moving along, but first let me get my saddle off him."