ATX Community

I need a vacation! Is it April 15th yet?

Tax Prep by Deb

I have never been this busy and with so many new referrals this year I am having a hard time keeping up!

I think some of it may have to do with the fact that we just had a Liberty Tax service open up on our town, and frankly I think their sign twirllers are scaring business my way!

Not complaining, just a little tired! :spaz:

Could be worse, just be grateful for the new longer automatic extensions!

My advice would be to schedule yourself one day off, as soon as possible. I know that sounds weird, given that you are so busy, but it's really not. You will have that day to look forward to, and if you do this that one day of total freedom from work should be very reviving. Better yet, schedule a spa day for that day off. You will feel like a new person when you come back to work the next day. Just don't you dare take that day to do all the housework, shopping, etc that you have been putting off.

I have never been this busy and with so many new referrals this year I am having a hard time keeping up!

I think some of it may have to do with the fact that we just had a Liberty Tax service open up on our town, and frankly I think their sign twirllers are scaring business my way!

Not complaining, just a little tired! :spaz:

Deb,

Crank em out while you can, April 15th will be here before you know it. Then you can be proud of all the hard work and endless hours you have put in(not to mention the size of your bank account.) But in the mean time, do not forget to eat, sleep or love your family till the deadline arrives. Oops forgot to mention, daydreaming of that vacation spot is necessary!