ATX Community

It's OK to call me stupid

cynthia@RV

I have been with ATX for 8 years and this year I can't seem to find out when some of the features are up and running.

Last week I spent almost an hour, with Tech help on the line, trying to figure out how to print my practice check to fax to River City Bank; only to find out that this was not available yet; news to me and tech support. My question is how is everybody finding out about this new stuff? I go onto ATX website daily and find nothing posted about what is ready to go, etc. I even called River City to find out that everything is going through ATX this year and they couldn't answer questions.

Hope this is making sense,but it seems that since they shut down their forum last year I am having a hard time finding out what is going on. Thank goodness for this forum, it only took me 3 months to find you!

Please help!

I have been with ATX for 8 years and this year I can't seem to find out when some of the features are up and running.

Last week I spent almost an hour, with Tech help on the line, trying to figure out how to print my practice check to fax to River City Bank; only to find out that this was not available yet; news to me and tech support. My question is how is everybody finding out about this new stuff? I go onto ATX website daily and find nothing posted about what is ready to go, etc. I even called River City to find out that everything is going through ATX this year and they couldn't answer questions.

Hope this is making sense,but it seems that since they shut down their forum last year I am having a hard time finding out what is going on. Thank goodness for this forum, it only took me 3 months to find you!

Please help!

There are lots of customers still looking for this site and are lost without it.

If any of you belong to other forums or groups, make sure to post this out there so that we can get as many customers in here as possible. It really is great to have eachother for support at 2 am when tech support is not open or just for a good joke here and there to lighten the mood.

Please help!

And to answer you question, I don't think anyone is finding out about the new stuff.

I have not seen anything online either.

I would say call tech support, because they should know the answer or be able to find it for you.

It kind of shocks me that this was "news to tech support" as well....

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anywhere else to find out about new stuff, other than calling tech support, unless there is something in the Knowledgebase that I have missed...