ATX Community

Where are the gurus?

Gail in Virginia

As a 1 gal shop, I appreciate the water cooler break as well as the tax info. It is nice to share both happiness and sadness of fellow tax preparers. I am greatful for all the tax advice and the ability to increase my tax knowledge learning from other members of this board.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays.

I really think the 'water cooler' aspect of this forum is extremely valuable and helpful, especially to the one and two-person practices, as a healthy dose of 'human contact' from people who truly do understand our business, problems, and stresses during the season. Some days it is the only thing that keeps me sane. [At least, I think I am still sane?]

I really think the 'water cooler' aspect of this forum is extremely valuable and helpful, especially to the one and two-person practices, as a healthy dose of 'human contact' from people who truly do understand our business, problems, and stresses during the season. Some days it is the only thing that keeps me sane. [At least, I think I am still sane?]

Sanity is overrated!!! :spaz: