ATX Community

TRX Users

Terry D EA

Here is a post I put on the TRX discussion. I decided to put it here as well just in case some TRX users are monitoring this poriton of the ATX Community.

Be aware that if you are processing returns for NC, the NC State Income Tax, page 2 Form D-400 line 14 is calculating incorrectly. The program is rounding up instead of down. Example: client NC Taxable Income = 11672. According to the tax percentages and filing status, multiply this amount by 6%. Doing so returns 700.32. TRX says 701.00. I know this is not significant but it DOES matter. TRX support said they would leave a note for the developers, but at this point nothing can be done. I am personally going to calculate every return until I know it is fixed. One support guy suggested the only way to change it was to complete the return by hand without the software. GREAT!!!! Why the hell did I buy the software???????

TRX- FIX THIS PROBLEM ---- Programmers should be able to correct the formula

One support guy suggested the only way to change it was to complete the return by hand without the software. GREAT!!!! Why the hell did I buy the software???????

TRX- FIX THIS PROBLEM ---- Programmers should be able to correct the formula

you can always overwrite the entry.