ATX Community

9325?

Kea

I just e-filed my 1st 2010 return and it was accepted. The e-file center shows a pretty good acknowledgment letter. However, I've always used the IRS Form 9325. I don't see it available in TaxWorks. The letter in the EF center seems to have almost everything the 9325 had except the submission center used (i.e. Austin in my case). I would like to have a 9325 in my tax file. I guess their letter is a good substitute, but would still like to know if the 9325 is available (and just hiding).

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kea,

I have confirmed with the regulatory folks that for this we only use the Acknowledgement report, in lieu of Form 9325. However, we do offer Form 9325 in the Form Filler section of the program. Since it’s a Form Filler form, you would need to fill out the form manually.

This may be old news to you, but I at least wanted to confirm that this is the offering for now.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for checking on it. I'm glad to know it's an option if I have a client who really wants it. I know the acknowledgment report has all the same info. I'm just used to the other. Your report is probably easier for the client to read!

Thanks again.