ATX Community

Preparer signature

JJStephens

After about 15 years with ATX I switched to TRX this year. I'm still not sure how I like it. Some aspects seem pretty intuitive but others . . . I guess I'm the proverbial old dog that isn't so great at learning new tricks (deep sigh).

Back in my ATX days I could modify the master forms to add my typed preparer's 'signature' to various forms. How do I do that in TRX-Pro 1040?

Also, in the preparer setup, I was not able to get the program to take my CAF number. Anyone else having that problem? Any idea how to solve it?

After about 15 years with ATX I switched to TRX this year. I'm still not sure how I like it. Some aspects seem pretty intuitive but others . . . I guess I'm the proverbial old dog that isn't so great at learning new tricks (deep sigh).

Back in my ATX days I could modify the master forms to add my typed preparer's 'signature' to various forms. How do I do that in TRX-Pro 1040?

Also, in the preparer setup, I was not able to get the program to take my CAF number. Anyone else having that problem? Any idea how to solve it?

On the 'taype' tab on the left look for the PO Preparers Options form

Select the print electronic signature.

When the X appears hit Ctrl + D and it will set it to appear on all future returns.

Do the same for print signature date.