ATX Community

ATX program sticking

barosser

Is anyone else having this problem.

When I create an e-file and the program (in the small box) states "export return" and "creating export file for e-filing..." my program hangs up here and wont move, the box wont go away unless I exit the program and re-start.

???? program updated and has occurred all season but not on every return.

Thanks and have a great Friday (which is just another day for most of us who work 7 days a week)

First of all, why are you working part time at this time of the year. I have already put in 10 days this week. :)

Yes, I have been experiencing that problem from the get go. I just assumed it was a memory issue - the computer's, not mine. The hanging box does not seem to have affected any data on any of the returns or efiles (as evidenced by reopening a few returns, after I closed out while the box was still there, and confirming everything is in order). So I have chosen to just ignore it.

I just started having this issue this week, and only sometimes. I haven't had to close the program, however, I just give it a minute and then close the return and move on. Once it lets me close the return, the box hangs around but it does not interfere with my using the program and it usually goes away once I open a new return.

Sorry i will get to work and not take my 3 day weekends anymore therefore I am at 10 days a week.

I also have ignored this but seems to stick on particular returns. I have a network and it stuck on the same return on both computers this morning and also stuck on a rollover this morning, has never done that before. Oh well

Is anyone else having this problem.

When I create an e-file and the program (in the small box) states "export return" and "creating export file for e-filing..." my program hangs up here and wont move, the box wont go away unless I exit the program and re-start.

???? program updated and has occurred all season but not on every return.

Thanks and have a great Friday (which is just another day for most of us who work 7 days a week)

Hi

I have same results here, don't need to exit the program, just click save return and re-create e-file, it works for me.

Have a nice day.

Pedro