ATX Community

New format for ATX Client Mailing Slip?

LSmith33

I am working on some returns and I noticed that the mailing slips (client & return) formats are changed. Has anyone else noticed that? The return address is now on the top left margin instead of the middle center as it was last year. I really wouldn't care so much but I just ordered and still have a bunch of the old envelope format and planned to use them for this season. Now they change it? I've wasted my money. What a pain in the neck! :angry: I'll have to see if there's a way to customize the mailing slips to the old format.

Go to Options - Preferences - Print

There is an option here to print mailing slips with return address either on left or centered. If you select centered it will print just as it did last year and line up with any old envelopes you may still have.

I have not heard of additional post office fees for mailing in portrait mode instead of landscape, but I don't remember the last time I mailed something 8 1/2 x 10 !

I found the option to change the mailing slip format under print preferences but now the client mailing slip is not printed by default. Does anyone know how to get this to be printed? I thought it printed by default if you selected it on the client letter options but I checked last years returns and when I selected the option to print, it was not checked off. I don't remember manually checking that form. The software this year seems to be different. I don't know, is it me?