ATX Community

E-FILE

JACKSORH

I filled out the fee collect form and transmitted it with all the forms in the return, however, a get a message that my customer number is not authorized to transmit returns so please contact technical support.

I finally got through to technical support and they told me that the reason I got the message was because I have to update my credit card by going to My ATX and adding it to my personal record.

I was told it would take about 30 minutes to an hour to update and I could transmit the return again after creating the e-file.

I am still having the same problem and getting the same message that I am not authorized to transmit the return. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I retify this problem. Please respond.

Thanks,

jacksorh :)

I filled out the fee collect form and transmitted it with all the forms in the return, however, a get a message that my customer number is not authorized to transmit returns so please contact technical support.

I finally got through to technical support and they told me that the reason I got the message was because I have to update my credit card by going to My ATX and adding it to my personal record.

I was told it would take about 30 minutes to an hour to update and I could transmit the return again after creating the e-file.

I am still having the same problem and getting the same message that I am not authorized to transmit the return. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I retify this problem. Please respond.

Thanks,

I am to have been on hold for 24 min. I have been with them for 12 years and don't understand what is going on.

I am to have been on hold for 24 min. I have been with them for 12 years and don't understand what is going on.

[/quot

Last night I keyed in cc information as was told to wait 30 min. Of course by that time they would be closed. I tried to transmit today and no luck.

Anyone having same issues?

Thanks,

I encountered the same problem last night. Got the message "not authorized to transmit" on my efile attempt. I spent 1 & 1/2 hours on phone with tech support and problem is still not solved. They said they would call me this AM but have not heard from them yet. Still not able to efile. Good luck with your problem.

This is EXACTLY the problem I've been trying to get resolved for 5 days!! When I FINALLY got someone I was told the same thing about the Credit Card and was assured that I'd be able to transmit within the hour. 10 hours later I still couldn't transmit and at 8:30 this morning was told it was a top priority software glitch and they would work on it and call me when it was fixed, no call, but I was just able to transmit about 30 minutes ago. Good luck and update constantly is all I can say!