ATX Community

Nebraska E-file

NECPA in NEBRASKA

Has anyone been able to create a NE E-file with a direct deposit? I haven't received a response from ATX since yesterday. I keep getting the message the checking and savings boxes on the state form must equal the checking and savings boxes entered on the state E-file form. Restore these fields. I've done that multiple times, replace the forms and still nothing works. I know that this was a problem a few years ago, but I can't remember if I can fix it myself or not.

Thanks!

Bonnie

I had another problem pop up. The file I am trying to send gets an error message :

Sch C(1040) Error: IRS e-file exclusion: Name(s) and Address(es) of person who received Form 1098 must be entered. If Other Interest amount is not associated with Form 1098, paper file this return.

There is no Mortgage interest on this return. I have restored the field to all lines on the corresponding worksheet to make sure there is no "hidden" numbers and that doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem?

I also got the error regarding direct deposit. Guess I'll follow your thoughts and have the taxpayer receive a paper check. Hope they get this fixed before we get a rush of filers!

I had checked for updates this morning, so I tried like you did and discarded the 1040N and NE Efile Info. Didn't work for me. I then again discarded these forms, closed the program, re-opened the program and again checked for updates. It worked for me also. Now all I have to figure out is the problem I have with interest reported on the Sch C. I have emailed tech support.