ATX Community

NT-Surrender

jr1040

My usual Saturday night posting. Just wondering how many of us are ready to surrender. Like maybe finding a new line of work, Or say to your clients, "business mileage 120,000, charitable contributions, cash 50, non cash 8,000, fine".. Just venting again.

Guessing most of us are tired, can't see much any more and wonder how we're going to get it all done.

• Like 1

I gave up worry about it, I work as long as I can, do as much as I can, If they do not like it, guess they will find someone else, I am real tired of this last min crap and they sure are not the easy ones, and the ones I owe, so I will come in april 14th, or the the one I have done in January owes $600 called them today to remind them it is still here, and my bill is not that high. If they call next week say they will come by Monday the 17th, by then its to late, I will have extended it, they can pick up the payment voucher from the table outside the door and good luck finding a post office after 5

• Like 2

Wow, EVERY return I pick up for the past week is missing something. I don't know why I am surprised, it's the same people every year. Same bat time, same bat channel.

And, yeah, I've got one here, too, been ready to pick up since March 2. They also hounded me, wondering why it wasn't done, when they thought they were getting a refund. Welcome to the world of self-employment. And, hello, figure out how to conduct business, this ain't it.

And I just ate a bag of popcorn that was best by July 2010.

• Like 2