ATX Community

MAMalody

Is ATX have a processing problem of some type. Everytime I go to file a return it says there is a server error and indicates 12031. "Error: The transmission can't continue due to server error. Error: Received respons 12031; Unknownfrom the server insteadof an XML document."

>>Received respons 12031<<

Bad news--I didn't know what this meant, so I Googled it.

"12031. (a)(1) A person is guilty of carrying a loaded firearm when he or she carries a loaded firearm on his or her person or in a vehicle while in any public place or on any public street in an incorporated city or in any public place or on any public street in a prohibited area of unincorporated territory.... "

Is ATX have a processing problem of some type. Everytime I go to file a return it says there is a server error and indicates 12031. "Error: The transmission can't continue due to server error. Error: Received respons 12031; Unknownfrom the server insteadof an XML document."

This indicates a server error on the CCH server. Nothing you did wrong. Nothing you can do to fix it. The server gods at CCH already know because the system will have sent messages to a dozen people when it happens.

Traffic and not enough server capacity at CCH. We had the same thing last year.