ATX Community

Illinois efile

mikec

As of today all of my Illinois returns are stuck in the IRC Cleared land too. Must be something with Illinois and not ATX.

I TOO AM IN ILLINOIS AND HAVE THE SAME SITUATION. I HAVE PEACE OF MIND NOW KNOWING THIS IS OCCURING TO US ALL. I MAY CALL SOME OF MY OLD FRIENDS AT HR BLOCK AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE. IF ANY NEWS THEN I WILL POST IT HERE. SUE

As of today all of my Illinois returns are stuck in the IRC Cleared land too. Must be something with Illinois and not ATX.

All of my Ohio e-files state "IRS Cleared" as well....spoke directly with Ohio and they have all been accepted a few days ago.....There must be a huge delay at ATX in updating the status

Checked the Illinois web site today and did see that returns were received and monies are ont heir way. Helps a lot just knowing clients are getting checks