ATX Community

ProTax Pro Tax Software

Crank

I recently reveived an email promoting this product. Has anyone heard/used of this company/product?

You could save over 35% when you purchase the ProTaxPro ERO with 100 Units before 11:59P on Tuesday, January 15th, 2013.

$199.95 for ProTaxPro ERO with 100 Units

* Federal Return = 1 Unit

* State Return = 1 Unit

* Prepare, Print and eFile Federal and/or State Returns

* Access to All Supported States and Schedules (including Multi-State Filing Support)

* Multiple Options for Fee Collect Providers

* Ability to purchase additional units as needed (or upgrade to Unlimited)

* Customize Billing and Invoicing

* The security and experience of the original cloud based professional tax program

* No Downloads, No Installs, No Updates - Create an Account and Prepare Taxes

Hurry, this offer ends at 11:59P on Tuesday, January 15th, 2013.

The ProTaxPro Team

[email protected]

ProTaxPro.com

Your Professional Tax Program Since 1998

I believe they sent out that e-mail to anyone with a PTIN? Here is my issue. When someone says that the price is good for such a short time, and you have to make a quick decision, I always back off from that deal. If it such a great deal perhaps they will let you get it till 4/16?

So someone doing less than 50 returns it is a good deal pricewise ($4 per return). If I remember correctly this is all online work so you have to do it either at your office or if you make home visits they must have internet. It won't work for me because I have about a dozen older folks who don't drive and I go to their house.

I recently reveived an email from Success Tax Solutions promoting this product. Has anyone heard/used of this company/product?

The price for unlimited online cloud with free efiling is $199, a cd-rom desktop unlimited version including all business type entities is $299.

I previewed the 2011 software and it appears easy to use and somewhat complete.

I would like to hear from anyone if they have used this product in the past.

Thanks

Mike Dubin CPA

FREE TAX SOFTWARE

create an ccount and

we will send you an

activation code

STS PROFESSIONAL TAX SOFTWARE BUILT FOR SUCCESS.

1-855-STS-TAX1 www.successtaxsolutions.com

Swww.successtaxsolutions.com

top.gif

The Greatest Tax Software

•100% Web Based - OR Desktop

Install Manage Multiple Offices

from any computer

•All Federal and State 1040

•Forms Business Forms (1120, 1120S,

1065, 1041, 706, 709, 990, 5500

•Unlimited E-filing

•Online and Desktop Check Printing

•Master Tax Guide Online

Free Orientation

•Marketing, Technical and Tax

SoftwareSupport

•Training on Tax Software,

Tax Preparation and how to run

your tax business

•Great Bank Products with Rebates

Audit Protection

Tax Office Business Opportunities

BE YOUR OWN BOSS!

TAX PREPARES, SMALL BUSINESSES, WE TEACH YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO GROW IN THIS BUSINESS.

ASK ABOUT OUR IN HOUSE FINANCING.

UP TO 10,000 CASH ADVANCE TO ERO'S

TAX OFFICE FRANCHISING AT NO COST

CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION:

[email protected]

Take Part in this Business Industry

BUILDING YOU BUSINESS IS OUR BUSINESS,

STSPRO is designed to maximize your bottom line by

offering an efficient, affordable, and reliable professional

tax software for any type of tax office.

STS PRO specializes in computerized income tax preparation, online and electronic tax filing for individual and business taxpayers who want their refund fast!

Getting Started

Our Support Team is here to guide you through the necessary steps to get your Software, Banking Service, and Tax Franchise, operation open and ready for business.

Training and Support

We are committed to making the process of becoming a business affiliate with STS Tax Service as easy as possible.

Marketing

When it comes to marketing, STS provides its business affiliates the most advanced tools and programs to be successful in the tax industry

Continue Reading »

image1.gifimage2.gif

The Opportunity and Demand is Yours!

We have discovered that each year more and more people are turning to tax professionals to complete their income tax returns. Unlike other industries, the tax return preparation industry is recession- resistant. Regardless of the weather, the economy or the price of gas, Americans must file a tax return every year. Everyone understands the significance of April 15th. While other trendy or popular businesses tend to wither away in a short time, the tax preparation business doesn’t have the danger of obsolescence because people will always need to file a tax return. The opportunity is yours for the taking with our corporation as an STS Tax Service business affiliate.

Continue Reading »

bottom.gif

Success Tax Solutions fb-like-49x20.png twitter-tweet-55x20.png

(855).787.8291

www.SuccessTaxSolutions.com

I am not so sure about this outfit. The price $299 for unlimited incuding e-filing seems low and you can't send any e-mail there or request a CD or download an evaluation copy. I know they are quick to ask for your credit card#??

I would not recommend anyone paying them without testing a few returns on their desktop software. You can't cound on Cloud9 :-(

If you read carefully you may get the impression they are a franchise.

BE YOUR OWN BOSS!

TAX PREPARES, SMALL BUSINESSES, WE TEACH YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO GROW IN THIS BUSINESS.

ASK ABOUT OUR IN HOUSE FINANCING.

UP TO 10,000 CASH ADVANCE TO ERO'S

TAX OFFICE FRANCHISING AT NO COST

CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Nothing is free. Doug

I keep on telling my kids there is no free lunch! If they find one let me know I will be first in line!

But seriously, TRX1 you are in this business, it appears other competitors may have got wind of the fact that TRX changed software from Redgear leaving some not too happy. This year I must get one e-mail a week with offers from companies I have never heard of. Some even call my office. In previous years I would just get glossy postcards from Drake, Intuit, CCH and the big name brands. Also if you look carefully they have tried to match your pricing, some even a few bucks cheaper. Did they discover a vulnerability?

They may have discovered a vulnerability. But I think it's just that lots of companies have found a cheap e-mail list from IRS. I've gotten a whole lot more advertisements in my e-mail in the last year or so.

Yes the PTIN list has you email address on it and when you renew your PTIN you are agreeing to have IRS vendors email you, you cannot even opt out.. That is why you are gettting so many emails. I will warn you there are a lot of resellers out there that want you to think they are big, but they are not. I have right now over 370 employees in total and 200 in support alone which equates to 30 customers per support rep. so just beware.

Doug