ATX Community

TRX UPDATE 6 AVAILABLE

GeorgeM

We will be having additional releases between now and Monday, This release does have the Client Organizer in it along with several underlying resolved issues. The Peek mode has been corrected for easy viewing and easy getting to page 2 on forms. The CTC has been fixed. We will be releasing tomorrow late all the 2012 forms and printing function. Doug

Checked today, so far nothing new. Hopefully by tomorrow we will see another update with 2012 forms. I can't believe we are so eagerly waiting for tax forms!!!! May be I will enjoy that root canal this year!

• Like 1

We will be having additional releases between now and Monday, This release does have the Client Organizer in it along with several underlying resolved issues. The Peek mode has been corrected for easy viewing and easy getting to page 2 on forms. The CTC has been fixed. We will be releasing tomorrow late all the 2012 forms and printing function. Doug

Curious as to where the Client Organizer is located...

Has anyone found it? Doug - can you help?

Yes, once in a return go to add a form and type in clientorganzier and it will pop up. And before you ask I am adding it to the reoprts menu too later this week.

Doug

I just tried that it is a one pager, don't tell me that is the final version! I think we need some more meat in that organizer to be able to mail it out to our clients for 2013 tax return preparation. I liked the organizer from last years software.

I just tried that it is a one pager, don't tell me that is the final version! I think we need some more meat in that organizer to be able to mail it out to our clients for 2013 tax return preparation. I liked the organizer from last years software.

We have a full blown organizer plannned for next year, but we put this one together quickly to get it out. Perhaps you can give me more detail as to what you would like and we can work on this together to make it the best organizer ever. We added statement buttons that add as many lines as you want giving you the opportunity to make it beefer this year.

Doug

We have a full blown organizer plannned for next year, but we put this one together quickly to get it out. Perhaps you can give me more detail as to what you would like and we can work on this together to make it the best organizer ever. We added statement buttons that add as many lines as you want giving you the opportunity to make it beefer this year.

Doug

You don't need me to tell you what was good. Just look at the 2011 organizer in TRX. It had a nice cover page with name of taxpayer and preparer name, a nice cover letter and the document listed their prior yr detail and asked to make changes for the next year. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

It is too late for this year because we had to use other methods since the old TRX program was killed! Hopefully after tax season you will make changes to the current TRX program so that we can use it for the 2013 returns (2014 filing season mailings generally go out in Jan to get clients to get prepared).

You don't need me to tell you what was good. Just look at the 2011 organizer in TRX. It had a nice cover page with name of taxpayer and preparer name, a nice cover letter and the document listed their prior yr detail and asked to make changes for the next year. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

It is too late for this year because we had to use other methods since the old TRX program was killed! Hopefully after tax season you will make changes to the current TRX program so that we can use it for the 2013 returns (2014 filing season mailings generally go out in Jan to get clients to get prepared).

That is what we are going to do. If you liked last years then you are going to love the one we have for next year.

Doug