ATX Community

mdmcfarland

On the Form 9325 Acknowledement, does the program automatically fill in anything other than the number 2 box? Do we have to fill in the rest of the boxes if they apply (such as 2a) It seems as though these should be filled in automatically once the return is accepted.

It seems like it should...but it never has in the past and so far this season, it has not....I have had to manually type in the location that e-files were sent to and the date it was accepted.....seems odd to have these fields and the associated information,...but not automatically fill it in

It seems like it should...but it never has in the past and so far this season, it has not....I have had to manually type in the location that e-files were sent to and the date it was accepted.....seems odd to have these fields and the associated information,...but not automatically fill it in

IF you send most files to the same ack center I think you can customize the 9325 Master Form and save a few keystokes in terms of the location... It used to pull in the date and time from the Status Date or Postmark Field with the old ATX servers and CCH servers don't do since they all default to 12AM...makes the "Status Date" useless I think