ATX Community

Printing

Larry

I worked on a practice return and when I go into print preview some of the instructions are going to print along with the forms. I called support and they said to go into print form instead of print return and select the page(s) you want to print. That will work but that will be very time consuming, is there a way around not having the instructions printing? Last year we could check what forms, worksheets we wanted to print without any instructions.

I agree a professional tax software should not have those instructions attached to the forms. Looks like those IRS fillable forms were used!

Also this software does not have the ability to create print sets where you can specify which forms to print. The 2011 version had it and was very helpful to save on paper!

• 2 weeks later...

Has been working fine for me. Select the Print menu the top. Select Print Preview Return, Print Preview Selected Form or Print Preview Form. then from the pop-up box check "Preview to Print" and click the Print button on the bottom. A .pdf open and you can print from there.

Im using Adobe Reader X version 10.1.5

Good to know

Yeah my first and only tech support call was almost two hours only to find out that the two items I called about were known issues. We better all plan ahead for long tech support calls.

Also, be careful when screen sharing. The program saves automatically so if a form or something is deleted, its gone. Make sure you have backups.