ATX Community

Refund

Christian

As we all are only to well aware ATX is having unprecedented software problems this year.

Basically unless the 12.5 upgrade does not resolve my issue i am (in a word) out of business. I would much prefer sticking with CCH but if push comes to shove I will need to buy elsewhere. Does anyone know what their refund procedure is? I do not see it in my material from them or where to locate the info on their site.

My buddy who uses ATX just told me that there is an update coming out on Monday that is suppose to cure most of the issues with slowness of opening returns. I think they have a solutions center that has the details posted.

Also if ATX is not your cup of tea perhaps you can talk to them about giving you Taxwise. i heard the conversion between ATX to Taxwise is very smooth since both are CCH products.

But, in ATX's own community board, someone claimed that TaxWise would be subjected to the same, wholesale re-write, next year. Don't recall whether the poster cited his/her source, but it can't be any less certain than what I'd expect TaxWise to say about itself, right now.

My friend spoke to CCH Taxwise and they DO NOT have the same issues with Taxwise and they do not have any plans to revamp that software anytime soon.