ATX Community

TaxSlayer PRO

Terry D EA

I have completed (9) individual returns since 3:00 this afternoon while the first two or three were a little rocky, the rest have gone very smooth. The conversion process was a breeze and all expected information has come forward just like it would have if I had used this software last year. Needless to say, I am very impressed. I have not transmitted any of these yet as I want to review them again before doing so. Has anyone else using this software done any transmitting yet?

Glad to see you are back on the horse again. All the best for a profitable tax season. We all have to do a few extra returns to pay for trusting TRX with our business software and being totally duped!

I am also up and running on TaxSlayer Pro. I purchased yesterday about 11am and by the time I got home from my regular job they already had the data converted for me to download. Worked some on my return to test things and manuvered around pretty good. Just got finished networking my desktop & laptop and updated both. Had to call tech support for what I missing on mapping the drive and the person answered with no wait and put me in the right direction. I have 10 here to do and will pick an easy one to prepare and transmit. I'll post how it goes.

If anyone else hasn't switched, then give TaxSlayer a try. All states & business forms are ready to go. Byron Allen was my sales rep and he even called this morning to see if everything was working. Excellent customer service so far. They are giving discounts but depending on bank products and/or when you fully pay up front can make a difference. His contact information is below. Give him my name and he'll help you out.

Scott Powell

Byron Allen
[email protected]
888-420-1040 ext. 260

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Three returns transmitted and three accepted!!!!!!

Now those of the knid of posts weve been needing here.

As for Mainstreet Tax Solutions Taxwise I am more than pleased. Once I got the hang of it I can breeze through. 10 returns almost out the door since yesterday. Very inutitive program. Hopefully the efiling will go just as smooth