ATX Community

Anyone receiving rejected state e-files?

taxguy057

I sent of a batch of returns federal and state (NC) on the 31st. The state came back rejected and the error was stated as "The IRS Submission ID referenced in the State Submission Manifest must be present in the e-File database."

Ok does anyone know what's going on? I swear I'm so done with ATX this season and its just begun!!! SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

TG

My first one to CA was rejected because the date signed had to be within 2 days of the date I submitted it. Never had that issue before- I changed the 'date signed' and it went through. I just sent two more today, and one was dated about a week ago, so I want to see if that's still a problem, especially since I hold the state filings until the fed goes through.

I sent of a batch of returns federal and state (NC) on the 31st. The state came back rejected and the error was stated as "The IRS Submission ID referenced in the State Submission Manifest must be present in the e-File database."

Ok does anyone know what's going on? I swear I'm so done with ATX this season and its just begun!!! SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

TG

I had the same thing today with WI even though I have filed and ACKd WI returns yesterday. That sounded to me like the state couldn't be filed until it could be populated with the Fed DCN. So, I filed the Fed, after I received the ack, I filed the state and it went through just fine. There seem to be little gremlins running all over this program. You never know what to expect.

I had the same thing today with WI even though I have filed and ACKd WI returns yesterday. That sounded to me like the state couldn't be filed until it could be populated with the Fed DCN. So, I filed the Fed, after I received the ack, I filed the state and it went through just fine. There seem to be little gremlins running all over this program. You never know what to expect.

Tell me about it!! ok I will try to send again since my Federal returns for those State ones have been accepted and have a DCN number... Hope thats the fix!! THX!!