ATX Community

Netsetup (Procedures)

ILLMAS

Okay, I haven't been successful in setting another computer via netsetup, I cannot get the database (or whatever it's called for 2012) to appear. The path is correct, if I turn off the main computer and try to access ATX2012 it tells me it cannot find the path etc.... So this tell me it's connect. I have tried uninstalling/reinstlling but it remains the same. Today I am going to try using another computer, this computer is almost brand new, I will not be installing prior years on, just want to test 2012. Now can someone post the procedure they followed to setup another computer, I see under the folder CCH small... ATX2012 and I see this two folders Netsetup and Workstation, also if I open the ATX2012 I see the same folders, which is the correct one? Any help will be greatly appreciate, FYI the main computer works just fine.

Thanks

MAS

Our office is having same trouble. Workstation can see the program but cannot see database- rolled over returns. We have had techs out 4 times- everything is set up correctly- followed instructions in manual for netsetup. Computer with data on it is running win7, workstation has xp if that has any relevance. Has anyone found a resolution to this problem? Time is getting critical as we all know.