ATX Community

Having sucess with One Desk

mrichman333

I'm in NJ and TRX and Tax Works do NOT have NJ forms yet. I have been able to complete and e-file Fed and NJ returns with One Desk.

It's true they gave me a free year, in hopes I stay with them.

They gave me a screen share and went over wvwrything with me; that's more then TRX ever did for me.

The e-fle is direct to the IRS. You don't get the form to send to your clients like you do with TRX,. I'm just telling my people I will contact them if there is a problem.

IT"S FREE!!! Why not try it

I started e-filing too, they had sent me the CD in the mail last year and I was able to download. I did not do a screen share as I really didn't need any help. All my returns have been accepted so far, I really have no complaints.

What I liked was the moment I created my account I received a follow call advising me that my free account was now active and the rep asked me if I needed training. The program is pretty easy to use and I was offered the web version as well but I declined.

I also like the fact that they didn't ask me for a credit card or personal information during the entire process and didn't sign any contract locking me in either.

I believe many of the tax preparers on this forum are not open minded---but I cannot blame them because of the whole TRX issue. I felt the same way too but I am past TRX now and I am sure many of them are too.

I am happy I gave Onedesk a chance and I will also give them my business for years to come.

Good to see someone else using the same program I am using.

Well Mark, I am only a small tax preparer who started only 2 years ago. I have an office in Boca Raton, FL but who are you for me to prove anything to you (NOBODY). As far as I am concerned I do not have to disclose any information about myself to you or anyone else on this forum.

Plus you mean nothing to me as well, when you disappear I will disappear....I am not going to disappear because you say so. The name of my company has nothing to do with google. I am not going to waste my time and google your business either because you are a non-factor.

Why are people on this forum so mean and negative?

Hey Mark Dubin, CPA----IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO COME TO BOCA RATON, LOOK ME UP, hopefully I will expand my business and then you can research me on google****

>>IT"S FREE!!! Why not try it<< How free will it be when your clients start getting their idenity stolen?

For your information, identities can get stolen from anywhere--just in case you do not know that. Identities get stolen at the hospital, from credit card companies, the local TJMaxx in my area had a bunch of their clients identities stolen. So maybe you can do a little more research about the ways identities get stolen.

Maybe because I do Yoga, I am not so negative like the rest of you on this forum---

wow beats me why this forum has so much hate and negativity....yes TRX took our money and didn't deliver a product but life goes on....

Well Mark, I am only a small tax preparer who started only 2 years ago. I have an office in Boca Raton, FL but who are you for me to prove anything to you (NOBODY). As far as I am concerned I do not have to disclose any information about myself to you or anyone else on this forum.

Plus you mean nothing to me as well, when you disappear I will disappear....I am not going to disappear because you say so. The name of my company has nothing to do with google. I am not going to waste my time and google your business either because you are a non-factor.

Why are people on this forum so mean and negative?

Hey Mark Dubin, CPA----IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO COME TO BOCA RATON, LOOK ME UP, hopefully I will expand my business and then you can research me on google****

Because you and that other poster are literally spamming this board and it's getting old.