ATX Community

1 1/2 on phone with customer service and still can't work

Marie

I can't open the 2011 program, and can't roll over the returns to the 2012 program. Rep tried to help, couldn't seem to tell me how to get to the places she wanted, and finally said I would have to wait until Monday for tech help. WAIT TIL MONDAY!! I asked for the complaint dept, she said she was it, and really didn't like what I had to say. I wanted Tech to call me, but she informed me that wasn't allowed. Since she couldn't help, that's the least they could do. Can anyone help me? or has any suggestions? Could it have been the 12.7 update. All was working last night, and not this morning. I thought Sunday was going to be a good working day. Sorry had to vent.

1.) You may be able to restore to a date earlier than the 12.7 update. 2.) A last resort might be to un-install 2011 and re-install it. I'm not necessarily recommending that, but if its not working anyway you really have nothing to lose as long as you have the returns backed up.

Tech can call, they called our office 3 times.. that was during the week though, maybe that's the difference???

Do not uninstall without first saving Formset to your desktop, otherwise you will lose all of your information as I did. Tech support does apparently call as I have a voicemail from them on my office phone. They called Sunday (today) at 11:02 PST. I'm not even bothering to return the call, an exercise in futility in my experience.