ATX Community

Gripe with ATX

ILLMAS

Since ATX2012 came out, I have not been able to sync the return manager on two computer, the second computer fails to show the clients I have rolled over or created, any way that is not my issue any longer, I have given up. From advice from others I decided to completely uninstall the program using third party applications like Revo Uninstaller Pro and Ccleaner to remove all traces of ATX2012, including registries. hidden files etc.... I made a backup of my files on a USB drive, uninstalled ATX, restarted computer, installed ATX after downloading it from ATX website, restarted computer, installed updated 12.7, restarted computer, opened ATX and WALA all my clients reappeared, no need to restore the backup or import clients. Not being a happy camper, did the same thing after downloading Revo Uninstaller and shazam everything appears. So be aware, you can't get rid of ATX2012 that easily.

Since ATX2012 came out, I have not been able to sync the return manager on two computer, the second computer fails to show the clients I have rolled over or created, any way that is not my issue any longer, I have given up. From advice from others I decided to completely uninstall the program using third party applications like Revo Uninstaller Pro and Ccleaner to remove all traces of ATX2012, including registries. hidden files etc.... I made a backup of my files on a USB drive, uninstalled ATX, restarted computer, installed ATX after downloading it from ATX website, restarted computer, installed updated 12.7, restarted computer, opened ATX and WALA all my clients reappeared, no need to restore the backup or import clients. Not being a happy camper, did the same thing after downloading Revo Uninstaller and shazam everything appears. So be aware, you can't get rid of ATX2012 that easily.

Are you running the link produced by Netsetup on the workstation? I noticed that if I navigate on workstation to the folder on the server that houses the ATX2012.exe file (or whatever the launch .exe. is called), you will get an empty Return Manager on the workstation.

You need to open ATX on the workstation using the link provided by Netsetup, then the Return Manager will be full of returns.

Are you running the link produced by Netsetup on the workstation? I noticed that if I navigate on workstation to the folder on the server that houses the ATX2012.exe file (or whatever the launch .exe. is called), you will get an empty Return Manager on the workstation.

You need to open ATX on the workstation using the link provided by Netsetup, then the Return Manager will be full of returns.

Can I ask you for a favor and be more specific in the process you mention, the folders etc... baby steps.

Thanks

Marco