ATX Community

2 emails to support

Marie

I emailed my sales rep: Gil Watts several days ago to ask for my money back, and to receive next years program FREE. No answer yet. Also reminded him that I renewed December 27. By that time they knew that serious problems were in the works. Then I also said that I may join any lawsuits that are in play.

Having said that, I am still hoping that ATX survives and to continue to use the program successfully this year and in future years.

Just hoping that he does not force me into a corner where I will feel that I have no other recourse than a lawsuit.

It's clear that the entire ATX sales and support team is overwhelmed by this mess. Also, they may be trying to decide what type of refund policy they are going to establish for this year, and how to handle sales and renewals after tax season. With Jeff now gone and new leadership arriving, it will take weeks before they come up with a firm policy. My gut tells me it is total chaos in ATX. If I were in sales at ATX, I would be sending out my resume and packing my bags for another job.