ATX Community

Yet another issue

FedupCPA

Here is a new one that we had not yet experienced. Last night before going home I rolled over from 2011 the clients I would be seeing today. After rollover was done I clicked Return Manager. It went to Return Manager and showed maybe 12 clients in the Return Manager list...when there should have been roughly 130 so far in there. Can you spell heart attack?! Closed program and rebooted and then they were all back.

I also roll over tomorrows clients the night before and last night when I was finished about 50 completed returns showed as incomplete.

I've been getting that a lot this year, maybe once each week. It never does them all just random through out the entire manager.

Kind of a pain but better than many network issues that some folks have...

I have been having similar issues. None of the managers up date until the program is closed and restarted.

Example. Create an Efile. Not in efile manager. Close return. Open return. Open efile manager there it is. Download efiles. Manager does not update until program is restarted.

I sent two emails and call over this. Emails went unanswered. Reply to call is working on it.

A lot of the errors seem to be because ATX has grabbed so much of your systems memory, that it is not capable of doing the various tasks.

Deleted Fields,

Deleted ERO and Preparer Info

Rollovers not working

and the list goes on.

But rebooting ATX seems to fix most of these.

So Reboot, wait 10 minutes to load the software and your client and back to work

Good thing I no longer use that piece of crap software!