ATX Community

THEY DELETED MY JOKES !!

FLORIDA TAX MAN

on the other board. They never used to do that. Sure their software was the butt of the joke but it was infinitely nicer and not dirty than say posts saying

ATX Update 12.10 is a pile of CRAP !!!

I suppose any moderator could delete anything using the "off topic" excuse.

Well one things for sure, no matter how bad my jokes may have been (and they were good), ATX ain't getting a refund from me !!!!

Someone over there didn't like that I said the new president, Jason Marx, looks like Steven Colbert.

Is your "updateritis" post still up?

That's unfortunate, Stephen Colbert is a handsome man. :lol:

EDIT: Actually, after seeing a picture of him, I think he looks more like what would happen if Stephen Colbert and Ryan Reynolds had a baby.

EDIT2: Uhoh, two guests reading this thread. He might be one of them. :ninja:

• Like 1

Someone over there didn't like that I said the new president, Jason Marx, looks like Steven Colbert.

Is your "updateritis" post still up?

Yes that's still up at the moment but may disappear. they deleted that whole thread about Jason Marx looking like James van Der Beek. The deleted my 1. health tip joke, my call ghostbuster joke, my thank heaven NASA doesn't use ATX joke, and My "The Gramlich who stole Christmas" poem.

I was trying to get away from joisting with Bobby1NJ and just do my thing not hurting anybody. BUT I GUESS ATX CCH and the mods are getting nasty now. I figured joke would help instead of just whining "My computer crashed, help me Kimmie" since there are 500 of those a day.

Well screw it. i make this stuff up on the spot. i don't remember what I said now. Its gone forever...Thank you ATX.

That's unfortunate, Stephen Colbert is a handsome man. :lol:

EDIT: Actually, after seeing a picture of him, I think he looks more like what would happen if Stephen Colbert and Ryan Reynolds had a baby.

EDIT2: Uhoh, two guests reading this thread. He might be one of them. :ninja:

I happen to like Colbert and sometimes think he's funny. The picture just reminded me of him, that is all.