ATX Community

Use of vehicle (4562 part V section B........)

Lucho

How can I find the way this 2012 program to make the “Use of vehicle information” ( miles driven for business and commuting) populate to the 4562’s Use of Vehicle worksheet as years before?. My client deducts the actual expenses, but he still wants to see in the return the report of the miles driven as years before.

Thank you in advance.

Lucho

If you are looking in Schedule C or F for example, look at the line that has car and truck expenses. Click on the arrow and than click on the vehicle expense line. This will take you to the worksheet that I believe you are asking for.

If you are looking in Schedule C or F for example, look at the line that has car and truck expenses. Click on the arror and than click on the vehicle expense line. This will take you to the worksheet that I believe you are asking for.

Exactly, but I want that info to flow to 4562's "Use of Vehicle" worksheet. when opening form 4562 we can see 11tabs; one of them is called "use of vehicle"; that's the one worksheet that is blank. It is not a big deal but client (as you may have one of those too) wants to see that report printed as years before.

Thank you again

I think you will have to put the information also on the vehicle mileage tab on the asset itself in the fixed asset section. I do not believe it will populate coming from the Schedule C itself.

Then the worksheet will actually be Page 2 of the form 4562 and not a separate schedule.

last year we could print the worksheet that showed all the actual expense we input ..... but this year I can't figure out how to print that page which I think is what you are also looing for.

You're right. That's what I am looking for.

I will continue trying and see if I find the solution so my client can be fully happy.

Wish all of you make a good profit during this weekend.

Lucho