ATX Community

efiles repaired

I have several efiles that have all been submitted and I thought accepted. In the 'status' colum there's an italics "Receive Acks". When I click on it to possibly 'transmit' a message box comes up that says under details 'repaired'. Who knows what this means? I never noticed this before tonight.

Lynn Jacobs, EA

Kenner, LA

I have several efiles that have all been submitted and I thought accepted. In the 'status' colum there's an italics "Receive Acks". When I click on it to possibly 'transmit' a message box comes up that says under details 'repaired'. Who knows what this means? I never noticed this before tonight.

Lynn Jacobs, EA

Kenner, LA

Good luck trying to repair those e-file files. I have had NO luck doing so. Delete them and recreate.

I was able to successfully recreate the efiles. Several of the returns had already been accepted, so I went into the status center to 'rehang' the acks, which cleared the dialog on those returns. For the one lingering 1120 I downloaded the 1120 instructions, reviewed the NAICS codes in the instructions, found one that closely resembled my clients retail situation, changed the NAICS code on the return, and was also able to successfully recreate the efile on this one. It appears that ATX requires a very literal NAICS code without any deviation from what is included in the form instructions, despite the fact that the NAICS system has "LOTS' of deviations on the NAICS codes. I know my situation is probably very different from yours, Jack from Ohio; I hope you find a solution to your problem.