ATX Community

Has anyone e-flied an 1120 or 1120S yet

jklcpa

I e-flied an 1120S in the late afternoon of 1/30. ATX validated immediately. It's supposed to go to Ogden.

Drain schedule says they send when 10 returns are received or 4 pm, if earlier. I missed that 4pm deadline on the 30th.

But it's still sitting in this same status & hasn't been sent to IRS as of now. Am I to believe that ATX hasn't received 10 returns of this type nationwide?

Has anyone successfully had an 1120 or 1120S sent to IRS and accepted?

OK, so I just checked the efile center. New "Business E-file" message is as follows:

updated 02-01-08 at 4pm - IRS is updating a schema for 1120 1120S and 1065 efile on Monday. We will release the 1065EF Monday after these changes have taken effect. We will release a new 1120 and 1120EF Info early Monday morning to update those programs. Once this is released, we'll set this new version as the minimum required for this form, otherwise the returns created with an earlier veriosn would reject.

So, it seems like they've held my return for 3 days, which BTW has been validated but never transmitted. Now my question is, will the ATX system now produce a rejection, or will it eventually be transmitted and rejected by IRS. Either way, it's unacceptable to have a return just sitting there for 3 days now.