ATX Community

ATX pulls 12.15 from auto update

Lee B

This morning on the ATX Blog & board, ATX admitted that program was getting hung up

in midst performing backups. They say they have identified the problem and are working on a patch for the users who have already updated to 12.15. Then they will redo the 12.15 update.

I am now going to delete my copy of the update, which I didn't install.

More of the same.

We are finalizing a solution for this. We are in the final stages of completing the 12.16 release that will correct the backup issue generated with the 12.15 download.

Kim Manuel

VP - Customer Relations[/quote}

Thanks for the info Kim, and maybe while y'all are addressing that problem, might you address the problem with the program crashing when trying to re-create an e-file. I realize it's only been since January that y'all were notified about this problem, but who knows?? Maybe it can get fixed before the 2015 tax year!!?????????

We are finalizing a solution for this. We are in the final stages of completing the 12.16 release that will correct the backup issue generated with the 12.15 download.

Kim Manuel

VP - Customer Relations[/quote}

Thanks for the info Kim, and maybe while y'all are addressing that problem, might you address the problem with the program crashing when trying to re-create an e-file. I realize it's only been since January that y'all were notified about this problem, but who knows?? Maybe it can get fixed before the 2015 tax year!!?????????