ATX Community

Today I found a new feature on my front porch

jklcpa

Guest Taxed

Well to update, I ran into a neighbor at the grocery store that happened to know the grandfather's phone number where this young man lives. I had a nice chat with granddad and left a message for my newest client to call me. He never called but sure enough, I found his bike in my driveway yesterday morning with a flat rear tire. When he came by this evening about the bike, I asked him the couple of questions I had, got the efile signature forms signed, and he left with a smile about those refunds that will be coming his way. After a lousy start to the weekend, this made my evening.

May be he can buy a decent bike with his new found refund??

He probably need to stick to the low end K-Mart bikes. He doesn't have a place to put a bike inside at home, he has to ride the bike in all weather as it is his sole transportation other than walking, and it sits out in all weather while at work. Any bike he has rusts pretty quickly even though we lube and grease them well each time he is here. We've given him 2 nicer used bikes, one was stolen, then we gave him a lock. The second one he continued riding as it rusted up until the chain broke and was wedged inbetween the crank and frame. We have a nice older used mountain bike, completely overhauled and that is pro shop quality that we could sell him for just a little more than a cheapo dept store bike, but it would soon be like the others. Or it would be stolen too.